3407 - 4320 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
- With two sl. lighter impressions of the same drypoint.
AND 6 other unsigned etchings by the same.
- Sl. yellowed; thin scratches.
AND a lithograph by J. JANICEK.
- Some vague foxing in the margins.
- Sl. browned along lower and outer edges. = From the collection of the artist Hannes Postma.
AND 1 other col. silkscreen published by the same.
- Browned/ foxed (mainly) in blank margins.
AND 4 others, i.a. 2 similar by the same showing a Volendammer woman and girls in Dutch costume and a col. lithograph by C.N. STORM VAN 'S GRAVESANDE.
= From Hommage à Marcel Duchamp: monument à Christophe Colomb et à Marcel Duchamp (1971).
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE XXI.
- Folded; some small marginal tears and creases; sl. foxed/ sl. yellowed.
= Caricatural drawing showing graphic artists leaving the Binnenhof, The Hague, the apocalypse riders in the background.
AND 5 other caricatural drawings, i.a. attrib. to JAN RINKE: "Nederl. Leeuw (Je - maintiendrai)".