3407 - 4320 FINE ARTS - MODERN ART. PRINTS, DRAWINGS, WATERCOLOURS, PAINTINGS and SCULPTURES
= SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE V.
- Upper corners tipped onto mount; oblique fold; some foxing/ (dust)soiling.
Minderman, W. (1910-1985). "Polderlaan". Drawing, black pencil, 25x32 cm., signed, titled and dated "6 '41" in pencil.
- Margins badly browned and a few small tears.
AND 7 other drawings, i.a. by H. MEURS, A. VAN DER VOSSEN and an anonymous drawing of a sleeping baby in the style of J. SLUIJTERS/ HENRIËT.
- Yellowed and foxed.
Anonymous (late 19th/ early 20th cent.). (Studies of cows). Drawing, pencil, 18x25,5 cm.
= Attributed to Willem Maris (1844-1910) by the former owner.
AND 18 other (sm.) drawings, mainly pencil, i.a. 11 charcoal sketches of animals (most signed "Hoytema") and 1 portrait by J.A. VAN HOVE, "tuinman Bart op Oostduin".
- Margins w. glue remnants from former passepartout.
Zweep, D.J. van der (1890-1975). (Sailing boats in the sea). Drawing, col. chalk, cm., 23x30 cm., w. signature stamp.
= On verso written in pencil: "Kalendar proef".
- Incl. a few prints w. strengthened margins.
AND 2 others by the same: "Malade catatonique (...)" (lithograph, titled and w. autograph signed dedication by the artist in purple pencil, monogrammed and dated "1922" on the stone) and a col. lithogr. mountainous landscape by the same (signed and dated "1922" on the stone).
- Pinholes in corners; lower edge trifle frayed. = Provenance: Galerie Wansink.
- Sl. yellowed. = Most probably the frontwrapper only of a new year's wish. Provenance: the collection G. Hofland.
= Printed in an edition of 1000 copies.
= With monogrammed annotation on verso of "Almelo": "Dit was de eerste van drie (of vier?) plattegrondjes in potlood en oostindische inkt, die ik 1971 tekende. Geschonken op 8 juni 1979 aan Betty [van Garrelt] en Hans [van Geest], toen zij hun huwelijk vierden. B.".
- Pinholes in outer corners. Verso remains of former passepartout.
- Pinholes in outer corners; some sl. dustsoiling and small vague handling creases.
= Provenance: the collection G. Hofland.
- Yellowed. = SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE V.
- Sl. yellowed; pinholes in outer corners. Verso remnants of former passepartout along margins.
= Provenance: the collection G. Hofland. SEE ILLUSTRATION PLATE V.